Gracie’s Top Ten for 2009:
10. My life changing experience at CLASSeminar Christian Writers Conference, Cec Murphey and the writers who I now call friends!
9. Heartland Worship Center: “A Church of New Beginnings.” Thank you for accepting and loving my family during our “New Beginnings.”
8. Loyal Friends: “Steadfastness in the face of trouble and difficulty.”
7. Our Family Attorney: First time to hire an attorney and honestly, didn’t think I could ever trust one. Dan, you have changed that!
6. Uncles and Aunts: Countless times you listened to the still small voice, and your wise words or actions were just the encouragement and love I needed at that moment.
5. Brent and Janet: There were days I told you “I can’t do this” and you guys said I could. I did and much of the perseverance came from your encouragement! 🙂
4. Our Prayer Warriors: Without you doing battle in the heavenlies, we wouldn’t have seen the victory here. Eternally grateful, my faithful warriors!
3. Our children and new additions to the fam!
Our new son-in-law Isaac and his beautiful Bride, Ashleah!
#1 – K State Fan, Dara and our construction worker, Travis (Even if we all are KU Fans)
Grandson Teaghan and his good Mommy, Aubreah
Our sweet spirited Tiger Cheerleader Lexie
2. Jim: my best friend, hand-picked by God to share my life with.
1. God: who has shown us….. He is Faithful, True and All We Need!