This sermon was preached at Heartland Worship Center in Agra, KS. On Sunday, January 31, 2010 from Pastor Dan Beilfuss.
Based off of the Scripture Passage Proverbs 1:7 (Amplified) – The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is the beginning and the principal and choice part of knowledge [its starting point and its essence]; but fools despise skillful and godly Wisdom, instruction, and discipline.
1. God Hates Sin~
- Sin is whatever is contrary to the Will of God
- God commands principles – We need to get rid of everything that hinders our relationship with God. (Lev. 18:22, Proverbs 6:16)
2. God Punishes All Sinners
- Matthew 8:10, Matthew 13:40
- Jesus took on all ours sins, because sin is despicable to God. If Jesus couldn’t stand a chance, why do you think you can?
3. We are all Sinners
- Warning: There is a judgement day!
- Jesus was a substitute for us.
- Accept Jesus’s sacrifice in place of your life.