My hope is that these quotes will not only speak encouragement into your life but challenge you to become more of who you truly are!
- “There is only one thing that separates those who challenge the status quo and those who embrace it: courage.”~Simon Sinek
- Forgiveness doesn’t make the other person right, it makes you free.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~Winston Churchill
- “The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller
- “Addiction is a yoke that convinces us we must wear it to survive.” ~Beth Moore
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. ~Mother Teresa
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ~Dr. Seuss
- Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~Wayne Dyer
- ‘To be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.’ ~Nelson Mandela
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”~Mary Anne Radmacher