Empty Nester = Becoming a better Me!
There is a bucket list saved for a rainy day post! 🙂 Today is simply…..Gracie’s Empty Nester list.
- September includes working with a Life Coach! If you want more information on Coaching, check out Truth Soul’ution! Sherry’s my “Coach!”
- Learn and become a Mosaic artist.
- Read, read and read about the craft of writing. Looking for the perfect class to help improve skills! Maybe, maybe not…. the Christian Writers Guild.
- More Jim and Bridgit time. (Whoot. Whoot!!) Starting with trekking 300 miles for the Junk Jaunt in Nebraska.
- Commit to personal bible study time. Love, love, love Beth Moore’s teaching, so looking at “Living Beyond Yourself.”
- Develop skills in my professional life, including: Leadership skills, Time Management…oh, probably need to consider working on being a bit more “tactful.”
- Ok. This one the Smith kids will laugh at….Fall Clean my home and keep it spotless! (Or at least clean and organized! 🙂 )
You see, even in middle age and as an empty nester….God is still working on me! Want to join me?